NEXT MARKET MINGLE – DECEMBER 17
Another FABULOUS VENDOR LINE-UP for our December 17th Market,
5:00-8:00 in the Rec Center:
Adello Vineyard and Winery
The Burlap Boutique
Conebella Farm Cheese
Doggie Delights-A Canine Bakery
Faye and Co.
Funny Farm Apiary
Laurel Sea Home Accents
Lorah’s Handmade Chocolates
The Loving Spoonful
Macungie Mountain Herb Farm
Mary Frazier – Handmade Fresh Wreaths
Patriot Farms, LLC
Reading Distilling Guild
Sandy’s Cookie Company
Sheila’s Crunchy Delight, LLC
So Good!! Homemade Soups and Salads
Vine St. Vinegars
ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE VENDORS
Would you like to be a part of the Antietam Farmers Market, or know a vendor who would?
Our Fall/Winter market dates are Mondays, 5 – 8pm:
October 15 • November 19 • December 17 • March 18 • April 15 • May 20
Kindly fill out an application and familiarize yourself with our Rules and Regulations:
Mail your application to:
AVFAM, attn Amy Chiarelli, Market Master | PO Box 3616, Reading, PA 19606
or email to: email@example.com.
Join us in welcoming our new and old favorite vendors, community shoppers, and neighborhood friends as we gather to experience the Antietam Valley Farmers & Artists Market on Monday December 17, from 5 – 8pm. Stop on your way home from work, take an evening stroll, or make it a date night destination.
Our annual LOCAL AUTHOR BOOK SIGNING and SALE will be held. In attendance will be:
- Heather Christie – What the Valley Knows
- Corri Crupi – Footprints on the Mountain and Carsonia Park – A Stroll Back Through Time
- Larry Deibert – The Christmas City Angel, Santa’s Day Jobs and others
- Amy Impellizzeri – The Truth About Thea
- Lindsey Koppenheffer – Mudpies and Fireflies
- George M. Meiser IX and Gloria Meiser – The Passing Scene #25
- Kate Moretti – In Her Bones
- Cindy Ross – The World is Our Classroom
- Denise Schleigher and Idalmi Rivera – The Ugly Christmas Tree: Mr. Douglas Fir
- Craig Shaffer – Backdraft
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
Happy Thanksgiving from the Antietam Valley Farmers and Artists Market! Our next market is Monday, December 17...see you there! ... See MoreSee Less
Another great night at the Market! Be sure to mark your calendar for the next Monday Market, December 17, 5-8pm. Local Author Book Sale and Signing, loads of vendors, great food and drinks, and holiday specials! ... See MoreSee Less
The atmosphere at the market is so enjoyable! Thank you for keeping it going for us all to enjoy!
So sad I had to miss it. We had conferences at the elementary.
We don't get there often, but we were there last night. So nice seeing everyone and feeling the community spirit!